Have you ever heard of Snupped? Well, if you are arching your eyebrows then just go ahead and click on any Snupped you see or if you’re lazy to open a new tab, just read along and I will pin-point you a little bit about Snupped and the brain(S) behind it!
- Believe or not, it was founded by 2 guys; Bryan and Darcy
- Snupped is the world’s first company that allows you to custom create your very own gadget cases online
WHEN & WHERE?
- In 2008, Singapore
- Bryan couldn’t find a perfect sleeve for his laptop so he created one then the creativity started and here they are!
WHY IS IT SO COOL?
- tailored to fit = custom case
- made to order = one of a kind
- hand made = LOVE
So, 3 years later I got my very own Snupped. And it was Snupped-ingly great! I chose my own print, own inner design, stated my gadget, made payment and waited for my Snupped to arrive. It took 25 days to reach me (felt like forever-and yes I counted). So, check out my Snupped casing for my Kindle.
Pretty HUH? Go get one for yourself today. Be it for your hand phone, laptop, camera, hard disk, e-reader or whatever gadgets that you have.
It fits perfectly and in the future, I might do a little pimping on my casing. My Kindle tends to slide out of the casing easily these days because I read my Kindle so often that the going in and out of the gadget made the casing less fitted than before. But, I still love my Snupped casing. Stay tuned for the pimping action!